Great Garden Cities Trip Raffle
Brandywine Valley, PA
The Ellen Noël Art Museum's Great Garden Cities Trip Raffle is back by popular demand. This year participants have a chance at a great excursion package to the beautiful Brandywine Valley in the picturesque Pennsylvania countryside. The trip includes:
• Round-trip economy flights for 2 from Midland to Philadelphia International Airport
• 4 days car rental – Mid size SUV
• 4 nights in one of the Brandywine Valley’s Historical B & B’s
• Longwood Gardens – 2 tickets
• Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library – 2 tickets
• Hagley Museum and Library – 2 tickets
• Brandywine River Museum of Art - 2 Tickets
• $500 gift card for dining & other entertainment
Draw Date: August 3, 2018
Welcome to the world of Longwood Gardens, where garden design, horticulture, education, and the arts interplay to inspire and enlighten our guests.
Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library
Regarded as one of America’s most beautiful historic homes and mansions, visitors marvel at Henry Francis du Pont’s elegantly-furnished 175-room former home.
Winterthur’s 60-acre garden is considered one of this nation’s great gardens, and its research library serves scholars from around the world.
Hagley Museum and Library
Investigate and experience the unfolding history of American business, technology, and innovation, and its impact on the world.
Click rotating banner below to find out more about the Brandywine Valley Trip Raffle
Some restrictions may apply. Prize not redeemable for cash. Tickets are not tax deductible.